The ''Omega'' is a little nessmuk, made for every day carry. The deep hollow grind makes it an awesome helper in the kitchen or at work. The steel is 100 % stainless and easy to sharpen and maintain. My superior heat treat gives it a long lasting edge.
- Steel: N690 stainless steel, heat treated by me with liquid nitrogen to 63 Hrc.
- Dimmensions: OAL 150 mm, 23mm, 4,5 mm. Blade 65 mm.
- Weight: 88 gram, 152 gram with the sheath.
- Scales: Epoxy (made by me with my secret recipe).
- Tapered tang with a matching paracord bead.
- Grind: hollow grind
- Finish: 400 satin
- Sharpening angle: 19 degrees
- Sheath: Leather sheath for horisontal belt carry